- Digital marketing also known as data-driven marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet.
- Digital marketing's development since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
- As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops,digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient.
- Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
- The reality is, people spend twice as much time online as they . And while we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy changed, meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
- Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means that you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the internet.
Wednesday, 11 October 2017
1. Choose a keyword to focus on.
2. Linking to your most important pages directly from your homepage and cross-linking them with each other.
3. Research the competition.
4. Create best content for your site.
5. Use correct keywords in your page title, header.
6. Use the keyword in the name and alt-tag of your image.
7. Insert internal links and get external links, Have other websites link to you.
8. Update your website frequently.
9. Remove anything that slows down your website.
10.Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Investing in myself.
If you are struggling, you want to always be investing in yourself. Getting new courses, going to new events,
This is the fastest way to upgrade your results. No matter what the price, find the resources and make the investment. It will be the best one you ever make!